Dr. Peter G. Ruifrok
Chief Executive OfficerDaily Management of the CompanyStrategy & Development, Production & Quality Assurance, IP & Legal
- 37 years in pharma;
- Worked for AKZO Pharma, The Netherlands, since 1982-1988 as corporate strategic planner (Organon) and product manager Biochemical Products (Diosynth);
- Today is an Associate Partner in Eagle Rock Life Sciences, The Netherlands, responsible for mergers & acquisitions and new business development.
- Dr. Peter Ruifrok is a highly qualified and seasoned CEO with extensive Dutch and European experience. He worked for many different companies, ranging from major multinational PLC’s to SME’s, from existing businesses to start-ups. For eight years he had his own company in the UK.
- He specializes in M&As and hence financing, integrations, turnarounds, reorganizations, investments and due diligences, with similar skills in new business development. He is a pur sang entrepreneur with the accompanying vision and leadership qualities.
- He is hands-on, has excellent conceptual, communication and commercial skills (customer focus), brings structure, and is a team builder, result oriented with a good feeling for both man and process.
- Peter Ruifrok studied chemistry and pharmacy at the Groningen University in The Netherlands, where he also obtained his PhD.
Dr. Andrey Lovin
Chief Operating OfficerSearch for new products and partners.Managing marketing, sales and distribution of Aicore Life Sciences products in Europe and worldwide via own organisations and exclusive distribution agreements.
- 19 years in pharma since 2000;
- 25 years in Health Care since 1994, MD, worked as a Surgeon;
- Worked for Organon as Sales Manager in Ukraine;
- CEO of Aicore LLP as of today.
- Launch and development of marketing and distribution organizations in Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia and Moldova during last decade.
- Creating of portfolio of own products under Aicore’s trademark.
- Experienced in marketing, sales and product development in different areas: products for women’s health, intensive care, cardiology, over-the-counter medications.
Dr. Roman V. Byshovets
Director of Research & Development, Medical and Scientific AffairsManagement of R&D activities, Regulatory, Medical and Scientific Affairs, Portfolio strategy.
- Medical Doctor by background, PhD and MBA;
- 25 years in pharma;
- Leaded Ukrainian subsidiaries of Hemofarm (FRY), Bionorica (Germany);
- Joined Organon in 2002 and managed Organon Ukraine (as GM) until it was acquired by Schering Plough in 2008;
- From late 2008 he has worked in independent international consulting and project management for pharmaceutical companies in the field of R&D, clinical development, and market access. Managed big R&D projects in Ukraine and CIS for Columbia Laboratories, Besins, Merck;
- In 2014 co-founded CLS-Ukraine, a regional CRO/SMO. Today he continues managing complex projects in the field of R&D (formulation development, pre-clinical, Phase 1-3) and market entry.
- Dr. Roman Byshovets has 25 years experience in pharmaceutical and medical business with a wide range of indication areas in Ukrainian and CIS assignments.
- He enjoys an unique combination of competences, based on his work as GM, of sales and marketing organizations; deep involvement into the management of R&D projects; medical background by education expanded by the job skills training.
- Deep understanding of market drivers and personal involvement into development and implementation of local Company strategies; business and marketing plans resulting in successful growth and excellent market results of companies which he managed.
- Management of R&D projects organically added competencies that provide a strategic vision of the entire cycle of a medicine from a test tube in a scientific laboratory to the pharmacy shelf.
- Roman Byshovets studied medicine at the National Medical University in Kyiv, Ukraine, where he also did his MD and PhD and received his MBA from the International Management Institute in Kyiv.